Kappa Delta Rho recently introduced Let’s Talk Thursday, a series designed to inspire Brothers to live our values in their daily life. The goal is a call to action, encouraging Brother to read, watch, and discuss. We believe this is the only way to make a change in society. So far, we have explored men’s mental health, hazing, racism, and equality, COVID-19.
- I’m still here, Black Dignity in a World Made for Whiteness: http://austinchanning.com/the-book
- Why Are All The Black Kids Sitting Together In The Cafeteria: https://m.barnesandnoble.com/…/why-are-all…/1120040647
- White Fragility: Why Is It So Hard For White People To Talk About Racism: https://m.barnesandnoble.com/…/white…/1127171010
- 13th: https://www.netflix.com/title/80091741
- Systemic Racism Explained: https://youtu.be/YrHIQIO_bdQ
- A Class Divided: https://youtu.be/1mcCLm_LwpE