You are invited to attend Men’s Health Matters on Saturday, Dec. 10, either in person or via Zoom.
This men’s health and wellness program will have something for everyone: health information, screenings, hot breakfast and raffle prizes. In addition, Michigan Medicine nurses will provide free blood pressure and A1C (diabetes) screenings.
Health is a community effort; please invite and encourage ALL men you know, locally and nationally, to join this program focused on mental and physical health.
This free community event is a collaboration between the Rogel Cancer Center Office of Community Outreach and Engagement, Alpha Phi Alpha, Omega Psi Phi and Kappa Alpha Psi fraternities, Inc.
Men’s Health Matters program details
- Topics and presenters:
- Health and wellness: Kristian Black, M.D., M.S., Michigan Medicine Department of Urology
- Mental health: Kevin Fischer, executive director, NAMI Michigan
- Physical activity: Mark A. Harris, MAH Fitness
- When: Saturday, Dec. 10 from 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.. Breakfast starts at 8:30 a.m.
- Where: Washtenaw Community College, 4800 E. Huron River Drive, Ann Arbor (Morris Lawrence Building)
- Virtual option: If you choose this option, Zoom link will be sent after registration
- To register: click on this link: https://menshealthmatters_December22.eventbrite.com