Haven’t you heard? It’s officially Movember!
Unfamiliar with Movember? Since 2003, Movember has funded more than 1,250 men’s health projects around the world, challenging the status quo, shaking up men’s health research and transforming the way health services reach and support men.
Movember offers many ways to support its mission, with one option being to grow a mustache. Check out the following posts on social media from fraternity men participating in Movember to shine a light on men’s health.
- Beta Theta Pi at Centre College
- Chi Psi at Cornell
- Delta Kappa Epsilon Staff (Cody Hike)
- Delta Kappa Epsilon Staff (Turner Spears)
- Delta Sigma Phi at Indiana State
- Delta Upsilon at University of Guelph
- Indiana State IFC hosts Mullet Man, a twist on Movember
- Phi Gamma Delta at TCU
- Phi Gamma Delta at UBC
- Phi Kappa Theta at Saint Francis University
- Psi Upsilon at Clemson
- Psi Upsilon at UBC
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon at PSU Harrisburg
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon at Toledo
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon at Youngstown State
- Sigma Chi at UBC
- Sigma Tau Gamma at Michigan Tech
- Tau Kappa Epsilon at Northwest Missouri State
- Zeta Psi at University of Washington
Are you participating? Email us to let us know so we can share your photos too!